Were you injured in a construction accident caused by a poorly maintained worksite, or due to the negligence of the project’s architect, engineer, subcontractor or the general contractor?
Contact us to schedule a free consultation with Gallant & Ervin, L.L.C., Lowell construction accident lawyers. We are here to help you obtain compensation from the third parties responsible for your injuries.
New England Worksite Injury Lawyers
Injuries sustained in construction accidents, or other worksite accidents, are generally subject to workers’ compensation laws. However, we may be able to recover compensation when you have been injured due to negligence of a third party such as:
- Cost-saving measures that lead to use of substandard materials
- Aggressive schedules that lead to cutting corners and unsafe practices
- Use of an improperly trained or inexperienced crew
- Contractor negligence
Our Massachusetts personal injury attorneys can hold negligent third parties responsible by seeking compensation for your injuries, including:
- Slip-and-fall injuries such as broken bones, contusions and back injuries caused by poorly maintained sidewalks or buildings
- Spinal cord, traumatic brain injuries or crush injuries caused by falling debris, collisions or structure collapse
- Injuries sustained in falls caused by improperly constructed scaffolding or safety railings
- Burns caused by faulty wiring, explosions or fire
We understand how these kinds of injuries can negatively affect your ability to continue working, leaving you temporarily or permanently unable to support yourself and your family. We will diligently pursue the compensation you need and deserve to move forward.
If you were injured on the job in a construction accident caused by your own employer, we are able to refer you to a workers’ compensation attorney in our network of experienced and reputed professionals.